Heavenly Bali with Malaysia
Airport transfers by private car | Leisure time to explore the destination | Choose exciting optional activities| Suitable for budget travelers
Explore the glitzy capital Kuala Lumpur with its rising and shining skyscrapers, the famous twin towers and the majestic KL Tower. Experience its enticing lifestyle- a perfect blend of modernism and traditions. After visiting Kuala Lumpur, travel to Bali to discover the treasure of nature. Lush green cliffs, gushing ocean waves, peaceful temples and an element of mystery to discover yourself, Bali is truly amazing. Get set for an amazing holiday to KL & Bali.
IncludedAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture Taxes
Not Included5 Star AccommodationDinnerEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Economy Class Airfare on IndiGo Airlines (Delhi - Kuala Lumpur - Delhi)
- Economy Class Airfare on AirAsia (Kuala Lumpur - Bali - Kuala Lumpur)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur. (Hotel Sentral Pudu / Hotel Sentral / Arenaa Star Hotel / Similar*)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bali. (Kuta Central / Holiday Inn Express Bali Raya Kuta / Sense Sunset Seminyak / similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day Kuala Lumpur City tour
- Kuala Lumpur Night tour with KL Tower ticket (with Dinner)
- Genting Highland tour with Cable car ticket (with Dinner)
- Tanah Lot Temple tour
- Uluwatu Sunset tour
- Airport transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- Malaysia Double entry Visa charges
- All taxes
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge (if Applicable)
- Bali Visa on Arrival
- Tourism Tax imposed by The Royal Malaysia Customs Department (RM10 per room per night) to be paid by the guest directly at hotel.
- As of now airfare for Delhi - Kuala Lumpur - Delhi (IndiGo Airlines) in the package is calculated at Rs. 18,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.
- As of now airfare for Kuala Lumpur - Bali - Kuala Lumpur (AirAsia) in the package is calculated at Rs. 9,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.